This bundle includes one Chill-N-Reel and one Spill Guard
It's the perfect combo for any angler who loves to enjoy a cold drink while they're out on the water!
The Original Chill-N-Reel is the perfect way to keep your drink cold and your hands free while you're fishing. 🇺🇸Made in the USA and seen on 🦈 Shark Tank, it's a can cooler with a built-in hand-line fishing reel, so you can cast a line and hold your drink at the same time!
And the Spill Guard is the perfect accessory for the Chill-N-Reel. It snaps right onto the top of your can and limits your drink from spilling, even if you get a little too excited while reeling in a fish!
What's great about this bundle?
- Stay hydrated while you're fishing
- Keeps your drink cold
- Built-in hand-line fishing reel
- Spill Guard limits your drink from sloshing
- Durable construction
- Easy to use
- Patented Chill-N-Reel outer shell (solid injection-molded plastic)
- Drink coolie insert (polyurethane foam, replaceable with any standard 12 oz can cooler sleeve)
- Fishing line (50 feet of 8 lb test, pre-wound on the spool, which can be easily swapped with a heavier test if you'd like, however we recommend using a glove when you hand reel with thicker line)
- Starter hook and sinker (feel free to add more tackle of your choosing)
Spill Guard for Chill-N-Reel
Order your Chill-N-Reel Bundle with Spill Guard today and start ripping lips and taking sips - and turning heads at the same time!
What is a CHILL-N-REEL?
It's the patented can cooler you can fish with, as seen on ABC’s Shark Tank!
Our unique all-in-one drink insulator with hand-line fishing reel attached keeps you hydrated and having fun for hours! Invented by a firefighter while on vacation: he was standing in waist-high water with a beer in hand and wanted to find a way to keep holding his drink and catch the fish swimming around him!
Made in the USA, each Original Chill-N-Reel comes fully equipped with just about everything you need to immediately get to chillin' and reelin' -- and all you have to do is add your favorite bait and, of course, a frosty beverage!